Thursday, February 6, 2014

Health food stores are my happy place ❤

$100 later..i cant help myself!! I just love this stuff.  I could seriously spend hours looking at vitamins and supplements. Weird, I know.  I got some new stuff and stocked up on old favorites.  Life's basics protein powder is the best protein powder I've found. It's vegan, gluten free, all natural, mixes well and tastes amazing. When I'm in a hurry, I just shake it with 8oz of coconut water and it's to die for!  Starting to add Maca powder to my shakes as well (good for hormone balancing and energy). Also, grabbed something for my lil Jackson. Somehow, with parents who eat everything (with the exception of gluten), my 3 year old is picky. Probably because he's 3.  Just want to get some more calories in his diet and he loves my shakes in the morning so, I thought I'd get him one that's geared to kids.  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment