Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pregnant and Loving it!

I've been busy lately so, sorry for the lack of posts. Here are some updated pictures at 15 weeks. We think...it's a boy! We had an ultrasound at 13 1/2 weeks, so it was pretty early on. However, we're still pretty confident, we're having a boy. We're so excited!
Now, I feel even more pressure to eat well and live a healthy, active lifestyle. It's not just me anymore. A little life is depending on me to take care of myself! Crazy...I can't believe I'm going to be a Mom!! : )

4 comments:

  1. and you look absolutely adorable pregnant!!!! i'm very excited for you to experience this next chapter in your life!! and, even more excited that we share a due date, how ironic is that?! :o) here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! How exciting you are pregnant! I am so happy for you! Good luck with everything! :) *Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so beautiful, sweetie! You are going to be such an awesome mom!! Congrats to you and John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg iLove sara am only 13 years old and i love you i still see deal or no deal your my favorite , you and pilar when ever i play online i always pick your lucky number 7 congratulations Bye, Love Naomi.

    ReplyDelete