Sunday, December 27, 2009

5 day FAT FLUSH

Tomorrow seems like a great day to start a fat flush...don't you think?! I mean, the whole month of December it seems like we're bombarded with sweets and comfort foods. And many of us give into these temptations. Start the week off right with a fat flush on Monday morning. Cleanse your system from all the sugar and toxins and feel great by New Year's!
I really wanted to post some Holiday recipes from Gluten Free Daily but things were pretty hectic so, I apologize. I baked, a lot! I made Baskets filled with Chocolate Peanut butter balls (made with all natural crunchy preanut butter, organic powdered sugar, brown rice cocoa krispies, a dashof GF Vanilla extract and a pinch of salt with GF chocolate drizzled on top...YUM!) I also made some Mexican Hot chocolate, Pumpkin Spice cookies, Tamari almonds (wheat free) and my favorite Nutty Granola. For Christmas Eve we were at my Mom's all day and I brought a pumpkin cheesecake with a GF yellow cake crust. And then for Christmas we started at John's Grandma's, then my Dad and family came over to our house for Christmas dinner. John made a Cumin scented Tri Tip roast, GF Mac and Cheese and I made a GF Apple Crumble with a Graham Cracker Crust. Everything was so delicious!! But I'm telling you, I need this flush as much as anyone. We love food and everything that goes along with it. Eating it, reading about it and cooking it.
On glutenfreedaily.com you can enjoy fun new ways to prepare old favorites! Start the New Year off feeling great. You deserve it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment