Monday, December 14, 2009

Free Profile Assessment

Just made my Zesty Meatloaf, gluten free of course! If you like spice, you'll love this Meatloaf. It's posted on Glutenfreedaily.com if you're interested in making it for yourself. You can sign up for a free profile assessment and have access to the whole site for 7 days. After your free 7 day trial, you have the option to sign up for the monthly subscription of just $9.99/month. It's an essential tool to keep yourself on track with your health and fitness goals. There are many sites out there but none with the amount of gluten free resources this site provides. I love it also for the daily journals, the progress charts and the fitness clips. It keeps my diet and exercise from getting stagnant. I can refer to recipes and see a complete list of GF items that my local grocery store carries as well. It makes living Gluten Free easy! And I don't know about you, but I love to see my progress and know each day I'm getting closer to my health and fitness goals.
I had an amazing workout this morning: One hour of weights and 30 minutes of intense cardio. Then had a wonderful lunch of steamed broccoli and a slice of my Zesty Meatloaf. For an afternoon snack, I'm baking my GF Cherry Almond Flax Granola.....Yum! And once again, this recipe is the site. You'll love it. In my baking, I use all natural sugars. Nothing processed or refined. So you know, that each ingredient your having is benefitting your body.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment